I recently acquired this Centurion Accordo. its a basket-case but it looks to be all there. The frame was a little tweaked but it was successfully straightened. According to what i can find out about these is they were made from 1982 to 1989. and it appears that this one is a 1988 model. this was derived from that in 1988 they started doing the two tone fade paint job. and the 1989 Accordo has Shimano Exage group. this one has SIS ( When SIS first came out they had their base model named SIS or Light Action.
- Make: Centurion
- Model: Accordo
- Year: 1988
- Size: 58 CM
- Color: Aqua/White
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SIS (FD-A350)
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SIS (RD-A350)
- Shifters: Shimano SIS (A350)
- Cranks: Shimano (FC-A350) (170mm)
- Chain RIngs: Shimano Biopace SIS 52t/42t
- Brakes F/R: Shimano SLR Single Pull, Center throw (BR-L490)
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Drive Side Fixed (BC137).
- Headset: Centurion
- Freewheel: Shimano 6 Speed
- Wheels: Weinmann
Top Tube Accordo Logo
Classic Centurion Logo total 80’s bike check out the pastel shapes
Centurion Head Badge Logo more 80’s character!